etsy mini

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What A Difference A Picture Can Make!

I am so lucky to know a number of people who are amazing photographers! I have done a few photos of my stuff and I'm sure you can tell which ones! Well not only do I know these photographers but some of them have been willing to help me out. Well it is only fair that I give them each the credit that they deserve!

This photo (and my new cute blog header) were done by Emily Hamson.
She is a wonderful photographer who has done photos of my family in the past and has been so wonderful and willing to help me out with pictures. We are actually getting ready to do a whole photo shoot! She lives in Northern Utah and you can find out more about her and see more of her work by visiting her blog!
The cute model is my niece Emily who, I think, is looking just a little too grown up! But that may be because she is just getting too grown up!
This photo was done by my cousin Mitch Perkins. Mitch is so talented and we all wish he had more time to devote to his budding Photography Business. Photography was something I was able to watch him develop even in high school and he is only getting better. He lives in the Salt Lake Valley and I can get you information if you would like! We keep telling him he needs to start a blog so people can see some of his wonderful work. But with working, going to school and being a daddy & husband he is still working on it! We'll get him there and as soon as he does I will put a link in so you can contact him!
The model is his niece Addison. Who gave her best smiles just for me!
Can you believe her and that little hip?! Isn't she just a doll?!


This sweet photo (and many others you have seen on this blog) were done by a cute family in my neighborhood, the Noble's. Mostly mom (Nova) & daughter (Sarah). They were some of my first customers and have been very helpful in my getting things going! The photos that mother and daughter (who is only 11 by the way!) have done for me have been so wonderful! I can only imagine the kind of photographer Sarah will be when she is older! If and when there is information for her I will be sure to pass it on!

This model is Nova's niece.

She is at their house alot and so I have gotten to know her some. She is as adorable as she looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment