etsy mini

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A New Flower - The Rose!

In the middle of getting ready for the boutique a friend gave me a pattern for a new flower, a rose. I didn't have time to work on it until now. I am having so much fun with it and I think everyone is really going to like it!

This is the rose done in the light weigh crochet cotton.
That is the same same cotton that I use for the light weight headbands.
It measures about 3in. across.

This is the rose I did in worsted weight cotton.
That is the same cotton that I use for the hats and heavy headbands.
It measures about 4in across.

This is the sweet baby that I baby sit! I tried the hat and flower on her for fun the other day and she looked so cute I had to take a picture to show her mommy! My friend agreed with me and said I could use her as a model!

The flower is as big as the hat but looks so cute! This is a small sized hat to give you an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment