etsy mini

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Photo Props


 I have a friend who lives down the street who also happens to be an amazing photographer!  She called me this summer and asked if I had anything I needed pictures of because she had a baby photo shoot.  I really wanted some pictures of my leg warmers and a couple of other things so I was able to run a few things over to her.  I am absolutly thirlled with the way they turned out!


 Leg warmers and Spring Fling Beanie.
The flowers are all on clips (even on the leg warmers) so you can get the baby all positioned and then add the flowers or the flowers could be left off or changed out for a different color.



One of the things that I love about the photo shots like this is that you can see how any of my hats can be used as photo props.  So you buy a hat for your newborn, use it as a prop in their first (or any age) photo shoot and then they have a fun cute hat to wear any time!
 






Close up of leg warmers.
Aren't they just the cutest!
 


This picture shows the diaper cover.
I know that naked pictures are all the rage but if you don't want to go that way the diaper cover is a fun option so you don't have to worry about a diaper showing up in your pictures.


This hat is my Summer Sun Hat.
I know you don't think of a crochet hat for summer but I am telling you this hat is perfect!  It gives coverage without over heating (my girls have tested!).  We LOVE this hat at our house!

I have a ton of photo prop stuff and I really love doing it!  So if there is something that you would like as a photo prop please ask!  I may already have it and if I don't I'm sure I can find it.  I have lent out the things that I have to friends and only ask that I get copies of pictures to use for my business.  If you would be interested in purchase you can find the Spring Fling Beanie to the right.  The Summer Sun Hat would be the same as far as pricing ect.  The Leg Warmers are $10 and can be done up to a size 10 girls.  The Diaper Covers are $10 for single color and can be done in stripes (really cute to match the Elf Hat in stripes) for $15.  If you buy things in sets there is a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment